Monday, August 16, 2010

Family Quote of the Day & Harry Potter

Even though my past blog entries have only documented Wom's quotes, I really do have other family members who say funny things. Case in point: The other day, my parents, my sister and I were in the car. Harry Potter somehow was brought up, and my sister and I were talking about patronuses.


My sister: "I'd want my patronus to be a dementor, so that it could fight the other dementors."





I simply shook my head and explained to her that no, a patronus has to be an animal. For example, mine would be a penguin. I then asked my parents what their patronuses would be.


Dad: "A T-Rex."





Wom: "Hagrid."





The lack of Harry Potter knowledge in my household really shocks me sometimes.








Photo Links:
Dementor, T-rex, Hagrid

No comments:

Post a Comment