Monday, July 5, 2010

Wom Quote of the Day

I call my mom Wom. It's just a nickname that stuck. Wom says funny things. And if "$#*! My Dad Says" can get its own tv show starring William Shatner, then Wom could totally get a spin-off show.

Anyways, her Wom quote for today is:

"What show is Bethenny Frankel on?"



Sigh. Wom, wom, wom. I've written about Wom's aversion to the Real Housewives Franchise before, so I guess I can excuse this lapse of knowledge in the pop culture world.

But for all you other woms out there, Bethenny Frankel is the star of Bravo's "The Real Housewives of New York." It's a spin-off off the "Orange County" edition, and the franchise also has Atlanta, New Jersey, and upcoming DC versions. Bethenny's own show, "Bethenny Getting Married?" also recently debuted (I'm not as much of a fan of that show, I must admit. The question mark really throws me off).

Bethenny is my favorite housewife from the NY edition, besides the Ramonacoaster. While the other housewives are talking about satchels of gold and "singing", Bethenny steals the show with her snarky comebacks that never actually seem mean-spirited. She's a very nice, funny, smart, and successful person.

Wom (and everyone else reading): Bethenny is fierce. Bethenny is a star. Bethenny is awesome.


After Wom asked the question, I told her that Bethenny was on the "Real Housewives of New York", to which Wom just said "Oh." She's probably already forgotten who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment